Shopping with Polyvore




Because I'm a believer in shopping her closet, I always look for new creative ways to rock what I already have. +Polyvore  is always in steady rotation on my phone. Whenever I feel inspired I pull out Polyvore. It's a free app that can be downloaded on IOS or Android. It's functions allow you to not only pull together out fits but if so inclined, they can be purchased on the spot. I love this feature. How many times have you been looking in a magazine or a look book and want that exact look? Well with +Polyvore , it's right at your finger tips. They provide high and low end brand names so there is never any pressure to spend above your means.



These looks were Polyvore inspired. After completion, I realized I had similar articles of clothing in my very own closet.

Style Notes

Yellow Dress
Dress: +Fashion To Figure size 2. The material hugs every curve of your shape. But it's comfortable. For smaller breast the key hole is essential. It reveals just the right amount of cleavage.
Vest: From Target Size 2. A bit large on my size 20-22 frame.
Shoes: Target 4 inch heels. size 8 1/2. Not the most comfortable but great for a dinner date.
Clutch: Vintage purchase from years past

Pink and Black
Top: Kurvy Etiquette original size 1X. I love the rounded extension in the back. Great for women who want to rock a crop but may not desire to be fully exposed.
Pants: Lane Bryant size 18. Very comfortable and plenty of room.
Shoes: Black Kenneth Cole Reaction. Short thick heel. Comfortable and great for a day at the park.
Necklace: Macy's

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: