New York Looks Good on Me






As some of you know I spent time in New York for Full Figured Fashion Week and The Curvy Con. If I didn't say it before I'll say it here. I had an awesome amazing time in New York. For one I love city life. Taxi's whizzing by ignoring you, people clamoring for the end seat on the subway, tourist, and of course the fashion. Being surrounded by all those beautiful women with such style and class was fantastic. It almost felt like home. Hmmmm, we'll revisit that thought later. With all of that going on around me I still had time to hang out with friends who've become family. It's always good to travel but even better when you make time to really enjoy those who love, care, and support you.





I must say, New York looks good on me.



A few pictures of some of my close friends.




Style Notes

Top and Jeans: Target (Ava & Viv) and shoes: Target () Bag: H&M


 
 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: