Designed by Brei: All White Everything


We all know that Lisa Raye loves to wear the color white. Well I must be her long lost twin because the same could be said about me. I've never been one to follow the rules of NO white after Memorial day. I mean why? And throughout the years I have received a lot of flack for not following this rule. My rue is, if it looks good then I'm wearing it. Period.

Over the weekend I attended my very first of many to come Plus Size fashion event. A few weeks back when I decided to attend the Phat Girl Fresh Life Styled by +Maui Bigelow, I knew I was wearing white. It's clean, fresh, and it always puts me in the mind of something new. As I walked into my favorite Atlanta fabric store I barely made it 10 feet. This satin rose pattern was calling my name. I could already visualize the sketch. It took about a weeks time to complete but I was very pleased with the outcome. What do you think?

Front
 
Back
 
Details:
Top: Cotton spandex blend with Satin Rose trim
Skirt: Satin Rose with Tulle trim
Shoes: Bar III
Bag: Torrid
 


I like to get the most out of my clothing so I've chosen two alternatives to wearing this skirt.




Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: