Plus Size Casual Luxe | For the World Traveler

Plus Size Casual Luxe
 After college I traveled the world as an English teacher. I've visited Asia, Europe, Africa, and South America. So I like to think of myself as a world traveller. The moment I began to put this collection together I thought about traveling. Something about a well-worn leather book bag make me nostalgic about my time in North Africa. It was during my travel that I learned to appreciate a solid, well made Oxford or flat. I walked EVERY WHERE! Prior to becoming a "World Traveller" I don't think I owned a pair of flats. 

What I adore the most about this ensemble is the the laid-back feel the crop top gives the formal dress slacks. The pop of yellow screams fun, in an 'I'm an adult' kind if way. So the next time you're preparing for that international flight, try something sophisticated and let the accessories do the talking. 



Style Notes:

WearAll crop top
wearall.com

Dsquared2 pants
$610 - thecorner.com

Backpacks bag
$51 - amazon.co.uk

Quay cateye glasses
$39 - nastygal.com.au

M Co yellow belt
$9.22 - mandco.com

Bronzing powder
thebodyshop.ca

Lancôme lips makeup
lancome-usa.com

Mac cosmetic
maccosmetics.com

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: