A LITTLE SUNSHINE | Prissy Goth

A LITTLE SUNSHINE

While summer shopping this past spring and winter, I made sure to pick up a few yellow pieces to add to my summer artillery. For me summer isn't summer without a few bright pieces. Yes, some days I look like a box of Crayola's. And I'm OK with that. If you're not into the "girly" look but are willing to try something different don't be afraid to pair bright and dark colors with light colors like white or metallic. They are sure to add the wanted contrast and break up the color scheme. Knee high socks, knuckle rings and pair of platforms will definitely set you apart from the rest.




AX Paris dress
simplybe.com



Platform booties
etsy.com



Boutique Moschino white handbag
$460 - bloomingdales.com



Vinca post earrings
unique-vintage.com



Rag bone wool hat
$245 - farfetch.com



 

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: