2015 4th of July | Family Food and Blue


 
 
 
I thoroughly enjoyed this past holiday weekend. I spent some much needed family time in Maryland. Being among family was such a beautiful experience. Many of us tend to get together with our families for funerals or when tragedy strikes. So anytime spent together just for the sake of being together is always a good thing. On the ride up (yes, I drove) my brother and I shared more laughs than I can count. My aunt even convinced me to "give" her eyebrows. Her daughter definitely got a kick out of seeing mom all made up. Daddy was on the grill, little cuz stayed glued to her snapchat, my aunt was ruining the deviled eggs and baby cousin and I just happened to be dressed alike. And I got to chat p one of my faves about his new invention (patent and all). All in all, everything was well worth the 9 hour trip.



I didn't have my normal photographer with me so I had to lean on my big bro. Let's just say he did his best.



Style Notes

Blue jumpsuit: Fashion to Figure, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: H&M, Belt: Lane Bryant





A glimpse of some of my family.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: