Thank You Chastity Garner Valentine

By Breian S. Brockington


Everyone who knows me has heard me say at least once "I am a tropical people". If I ever move again, trust it will be to live by the beach. I'm quite partial to the Mediterranean but I'll settle for the Pacific too. It's spring time and I'm loving every drop of it. I love to hear the birds chirping, watching the color yellow dance across the sky and of course the change in wardrobe.

Speaking of wardrobes, I must say I am definitely loving the changes Target has made to their "Fluffy" selection. I was filled with utter excitement to see they had trouser selections sized to a 28. And they really fit. No I don't wear a 28 but I know who men who do and it's about time we all can find affordable pants in these sizes. After trying on sizes 22 and 24, I must say that as a woman with tummy, hips and thighs, these Ava & Viv jeans were true to size. The denim has a soft brushed feel with sufficient stretch. At 29.99 I'll definitely be back for another pair.


pants: Target (24sz) shirt: Target(3X) shoes: Marshalls


In addition to the jeanss I also purchased a pair of Av & Viv Ponte trousers. The slacks were a welcomed surprise as well. It's customary for me to be able to wear a pair off jeans in one size and size up for a pair of dress slacks. Not the case here. They fit perfectly with no bulging or tightening around the tummy or thigh area. Well done Target. Well done.

I must give a special thank you to THE Garner Style for standing up for thee plus size consumer. please read and understand why this movement was monumental for "fluffy" women every where.
Read Here


 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: