Designed By Brei | Palazzo Pants




Hey Kurvy Kuties! Recently I decided that I needed a pair of relaxed pants to take me through this coming summer. I just know it's going to be disrespectfully HAUT. I make my way to my local Target. Again, thanks to Chastity Garner of Garner Style the plus size community now has a better selection of garments to choose from. I try on this uber cute blue number with a top to match. This outfit was so comfortable that it inspired me to create my own. Those of you Kurvy Kuties that have been keeping up with me know that I'm in the process of designing my own collection. I'm unsure if this pattern will be included in the collection but they were fun to create and I can't wait to rock them.
Here are three fun flirty ways to sashay in your own Palazzo Pants.





Top and Pants: Designed by Brei

Both the top and pants are designed by Brei. I find that the mixture of material brings more depth to the ensemble. The top is made of stretch pleather with fine intricate circles throughout. This was a great find while I was rummaging through my favorite local fabric store. The pants are a spandex cotton blend. There is plenty of swing and flounce in this material. I can't wait to hit the beach in these. 
Top: Thrifted

This neon pink beauty is one of my favorite thrifted finds. Unfortunately I was not the creator of this crop sweater. The stressed and deconstructed look make the outfit suitable and ready for any day party, beach run, or a relaxing day sipping mimosas. And the pop of color brings vibrancy to the black and white palate of the pants.
 
 

Top: The Avenue

On a nice breezy summer day, nothing says relaxed style like a crisp white shirt and a pair of palazzo pants. These pants could be dressed up with accessories, a small clutch and a pair of wedge sandals. It's even work friendly, just untie the front of the blouse and go. 
 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: