Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Shopping with Nana






My Nana and father have been in town for a week now and it only made sense to take my favorite fashionista shopping. You all have no clue how fashion savvy this woman is at 84 years young. Many of my friends have asked where I got my eye for unique jewelry pieces. I owe it all to her. We perused one of my favorite consignment shops in the Atlanta area Alexis Suitcase. If you are a size 14 plus and are looking for a few pieces to add to your collection head on over. I was thoroughly impressed with the selection. I had no intention of buying anything. I'd only come out for Nana but of course I found three pieces to add to my closet. The faux fur was the first thing I picked up. The sweater was a must  have for spring 2015, plus I loved the color. Last was the cute little duster my Nana found. In her words "girl this is you". She knows me so well. These pieces may not seem too spectacular but paired with the right ensemble and you have a winner.  
 Remember
Your beauty is beautiful. 
Here is a picture of me and Nana on Christmas Eve. 


Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: