The BIG 30

KURVY Brei will be turning 30 in seven days! What is a girl to do? I thought I would be overwhelmed about things I thought I needed to do or have done. But I'm so calm. I have absolutely no plans and I'm ok with that. I've definitely done and experienced a life time of memories in these short 29 years. I'm looking forward to the next 30. All of you. Have been apart this journey at some point. Thank you for each lesson I learned from you. Weather we were best friends in elementary, in the choir together, digging in mud together in Korea, making *spirit* runs to Macon motel, or riding camels up and down the Mediterranean. I love you and thank you for your friendship, support, and love.
In 29 years I've learned to live without the greatest woman in my world (mommy), lived in other countries, studied 2 languages, met incredible friends that I call family. God has allowed me to see three of my friends become mothers, travel to several countries, study two languages, developed my own business, survive unsuccessful relationships, impact lives beyond the discipline I teach. I could continue but basically I'm saying I'm very grateful. The sky's the limit and I can't wait to See what other adventures are awaiting me.




Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: