5 Unisex Beauty Tips


Growing up in my house I was always to never ever put Alcohol on my face. Of course when you’re going through puberty alcohol tends to be the best solution for everything. WRONG! Cuts, bruises, swollen ankles, that’s what it’s made for. However, it is not made for your face. Alcohol tends dry your skin and strips the skin of essential oils. My mother (God rest her soul) struggled with skin issues for her entire life. And for some time I thought she’d passed those issues down to me. From the age of 10-16 I think I had the worst skin known to man. I was a regular at the dermatologist. Nothing worked, until daddy shared this inexpensive solution.

5 Simple Beauty Tips
1. Witch hazel. I know what you’re thinking; this can’t be her magic trick but believe it. After 1 week my skin was virtually clear. My blemishes were completely gone within a month. Six years of skin issues vanished within 4 weeks. 



 How to use: Simply apply all over with a cotton ball or pad on clear skin. Seal it with an oil free moisturizer. That’s it.

2. Aloe Vera is nature’s greatest remedy for everything. Have a burn, put aloe on it. Are you trying to recover from surgery and don’t want that nasty scar? Use aloe. It’s even safe to drink. Of all the great uses for aloe I love it as a moisturizer. My skin is ridiculously oily and aloe is the only thing I’ve found that takes care of the shine without additional oils.



 How to use: With clean hands apply 2 pea sized amounts to your entire face.

3. To keep those teeth in tip top shape all you need are three ingredients: baking soda, peroxide, and tooth paste. This won’t save you from those biannual dentist appointments but it will keep your pearly whites sparkling.


 How to use: Mix a small amount of baking soda and peroxide together into a thick paste. Place a small amount on your toothbrush and brush as normal. I prefer to repeat this process twice. **Also, I know some people who like gargling with the peroxide.

4. Ever wondered how to get your skin to glow like Megan Good? Well I have, and now I have the secret (it might not be her secret). A lemon and honey scrub will give you that glow that expensive bronzers claim to provide. 




 How to use: **Warning: this might get a little messy. Cut one fresh lemon (no juice) in half. Cover the open lemon with raw, must be raw lemon. On a clean face rub the lemon honey substance over the entire surface area of your face. Give it a good scrub. You might need to use a towel to catch the mess. Rinse and repeat. Twice is enough for me. Afterwards feel free to seal your exfoliated skin with a moisturizer or aloe.

5.Last and definitely not least let clear up those nasty discolored toenails. I understand this may not be every ones struggle but someone out there needs this. 
What you’ll need: Foot spa or a large bucket, apple cider vinegar, and Kerasale foot solution (can be found in WalMart).



 How to use:  Soak your feet in warm water and 1oz of apple cider vinegar for 1 hour every night. After soaking wash, rinse, and dry feet. Place the Kerasal on the cuticle and under the discolored nail. You should begin to see a difference within 6 weeks.  

Each of these tips are unisex and should defiantly become a staple in your beautification routine. 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: