Cobb Galleria's Bridal Expo



Definitely had fun in this ensemble.

Attending the Atlanta Cobb Gallery Bridal Show was awesome. No, I'm not getting married but I know several of my friends and readers will walk down the aisle soon. One of my main interest in attending this event included checking out what was in store for the 2014 KURVY bride.




Sorry for the blurriness but this dress was so adorable.
Meet the creator of these lovely works of art, Mrs. Cereatha Owens-Fontanez. I had the pleasure of stumbling upon this gem at the Galleria. Her ability to create timeless pieces for KURVY beauties is awesome. One particular dress I adored. Pictured above is an ivory lace gown, simple an elegant. I'm a huge fan of lace so I'm always impressed when its done right. I'll definitely keep a look out for CTO when it's my turn to take the plunge. Creative's is located in Hirum, Ga. Designs by CTO can be purchased at CTObridal.com. You can also stay up to date through instagram @ctobridals or Facebook @ctobridal.

Davies bridal, who has been partnering with Savvi Formal wear since 1990 was also up front and center.
David’s Bridal featured plus size as well as straight size bridal wear. Unfortunately they didn’t have any dresses on display, and we were not allowed to take pictures at the on site fashion show. Below are a few of the dresses I remember seeing walk across the cat walk.


Dress Price range from $350 to $1300


Savvi Formal wear has been attending this event for some time too. Their contribution to the expo was men’s formal attire. Again, I was unable to capture the dashing ensembles but I’ve provided you with a few ideas.




 Cakes By La'meeka looked too good to eat and they tasted divine. Click the links below the pictures to check her out.

Cakesbylameeka

Cakesbylameeka



I attended the event with the creative and fashionable, interior decorator Raquel Jackson. She definitely had heads turning with her ensemble. If you'd like to take a look at some of her workBreiansb@gmail.com go to Equiposedesigns. We will definitely return next year.









Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: