Pose for the Camera...Click Click

Let me shout this out to the mountain tops. KURVY Brei is not a model. I'm sure you can tell from the amateur pictures that I've posted. It has always perplexed me as to how some women take such awesome pictures and mine always look blah. I probably should feel ashamed with all of the modeling and etiquette classes my mother had me take. I should be a pro right? Wrong.

There is a definition art and science to posing and getting that perfect shot. You have to master this ish. Depending on your height and shape there are sure fire ways to accentuate your figure and make it work. Below I've compiled a group of pictures from several Pinterest accounts focused on correct positioning for pictures. These photos should definitely help you little next time you decide to have your own or a professional photography session.

The Waist Cincher
The Cover Up

The Arch

The Cover Up and Hip Extender

The Elongator 

The Leg Shot

The One-sided Cinch

The Seated Tilt

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: