Prissy in The City





This weekend I had opportunity to visit a new beauty hot spot in Atlanta, Ga. Prissy in The City is a beauty bar specializing in all things girl. Their services include: individual lash application, brow waxing, and there is always a make-up artist onsite.  In due time the beauty bar intends to provide body waxing services.
Laesha and myself

This weekend I decided to be a little daring. Along with getting my eyebrows waxed I received my very first lash installation. Boy are you talking about nervous. However, there was no need to fret. I was lucky to be in the very capable hands of Laesha Ebony (Facebook). We attended secondary school together. I'm so grateful to have reunited with her. My lash installment went smoothly without any problems. If you're like me then you understand my nervousness. I seriously can't handle objects near my eyes. I cringe when getting a facial or full makeup.

Back to the lashes. I love them! I honestly didn't think I would. One look in the mirror and I was all over myself. I loved Laesha's technique. She took away the worries I had about other botched lash jobs I've seen before. I'm in love with my bedroom eyes and I have Laesha to thank for that. This is definitely my new beauty obsession. So thank you Prissy in The City. Visit PinTC at PinTC.


Laesha and owner 

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: