Strolling Through Atlanta

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Well hello there Kurvy Kuties! This past weekend was just as relaxing as the previous week. To my surprise I was reunited with a very good friend from my 'Skegee' (TU!) days. Sometimes life moves on but you never forget those you once had a real connection with. It was such a breath of fresh air to hang with one of my dear ole gal pals and her beautiful 9 year old daughter. At times watching my friends children grow reminds me of... Sheesh! I'm getting old! I remember attending her baby shower. Where does the time go? Le sigh. Though Atlanta's weather was a bit fickle this weekend (come on ATL!), we still managed to make the best of it. Along with another beautiful gal pal (Yes, all my friends are gorgeous) we took a stroll through Centennial Olympic Park, nibbled and conversed at Hudson Grill on Marietta Street then proceeded to stay up all night giggling like little school girls. In addition I was beyond appreciative of her and her mini me assisting with taking a few photos of myself. Now, I don't know how we took all those picture without taking one together. I promise I'm not a bad friend.







Thank you Keke and Amerah 😘



Style Notes

This black New York & Co jacket was a thrifted find from my friends at Alexis Suitcase Consignment Shop. They have 3 locations around Georgia and their plus size selection is getting better each month. I always finds something. The top is a Kurvy Etiquette original. If you remember the previous post about Dine en Blanc, I wore the matching skirt. This top and skirt are both available in black. contact me by email for inquiries. My bottoms are Fashion to Figure size 2. I picked up these stretchy trousers while shopping Curvy Con in June. The boots were my favorite purchase. The stacked rugged sole and heel are one of my favorite trends from 2015. I picked them up a week ago (week ago. LOL) from Macy's. This purchase was a sale item and only set me back $29.00. Original price was set at $60.00 and I wore them all day with little fuss.



Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: