Slay Recap: Sashaying Down The Streets of Instagram

I LOVE INSTAGRAM! What better way to connect with the international fashion community. This weeks slayage has my eyes glued to my IG feed. KE finds pride in highlighting style influencers from all corners of the globe. From Germany to North Carolina, these ladies are BOLD & BEAUTIFUL Here's a brief recap of my IG style family (in my head).



Last year mixed denim was splashed across every computer monitor and on every
billboard. I am excited to see that some style mavens don't allow trends to dictate their
wardrobe. @naturallyfashionable looks effortlessly relaxed in her mixed denim.
 
 
My favorite stylish IG friend from Russia has done it again. I swear
@Madamxxl can do no wrong in my book. Everything she rocks looks
beautiful and well assembled. A bombshell indeed. Find more style
inspiration at +Ekaterina Kovratskaya 



@hautepinkpretty is definitely sporting her patriotism. The slight dip towards the back 
of this coat adds a touch of flare and fun to the ensemble. Catch the blogged details
at +An Dyer. 
 
 
@Roadtofashionable shows how to be sexy, cute and relaxed all in one. What an
effortless look compliments of Yours Clothing. The jeweled compliments were
just the right accent to play up this midnight number. Definitely a winner for
winter date nights.
 
 
The simplicity of it all. @flipper_theodora has us inspired to pull the 'ole wool'
out and hit the streets. I certainly think my next chill night out should 
look something like this.
 
 
What are sequins without a little tulle? Most little girls have dreams of becoming beautiful
princesses and queens. Well, @tellylovesfashion shows us  that  not much changes into
 womanhood.
 
 
Be sure to follow these ladies on Instagram. Trust me, these optics are but a glimpse into their "Slayage" abilities.
Did I feature any of your favorite looks? Tag a stylish diva to be added to next weeks Slay Recap.






All photos are the sole property  of the individual highlighted in the article.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: