Easy Like Sunday Morning

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 This gloomy weather has kept me in all weekend. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. I needed time to regroup, relax and get a little work done. So after a wonderful relaxing two days, I just felt like taking a few pictures. Once Sunday service concluded, I headed out to a park near my childhood home in Lithonia, Georgia. This time alone was much needed.
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Style Notes
 
The top is Yessica; a popular brand in southern Spain. I purchased this comfy grey sweater while living in Morocco, on one of my may trips to Ceuta (Sebta), Spain. My trousers are a thrifted polyester-crepe blend. They are very soft and relaxed. My handbag is a snake skin (sorry PETA) Charlie Lapson. Shoes are BCBG; definitely not made for wide feet but after a few days of stretching they fit like a charm. Bracelet and earrings both were purchased from my favorite consignment shop in Atlanta, Georgia, Alexis Suitcase and Consignment Shop. 


 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: