Salute: Studio Mucci is Everything and BuzzFeed is Letting the World Know

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 
Studio Mucci is EVERYTHING! I've always been a fan of her work, so much so that I made sure she was a part of my first published article for Empire Life Magazine; Drool Worthy IG Accounts. It is crazy exciting for me to wake up to this awesome article about Amina (because in my head we're friends). BuzzFeed's write up on this pastel goddess was just enough to want to love her and that infectious style even more.
 
 
The pastel goddess reveals the highs and lows she has endured before accepting the beautiful creative soul that she is.  Stating, "Right before I started Studio Mucci, I was in live-in intensive treatment for an eating disorder," Mucciolo says. These words are so powerful and I commend her for allowing us to step into her intimate space and learn about the woman behind the dopeness. BuzzFeed did an excellent job giving us just enough to want to know more about Amina and Studio Mucci. For those who are unaware Ms. Amina is affectionately referred to as Studio Mucci on IG. She runs pretty rad business with her husband that caters to hand grafted tassels and pinatas and all things party related. It is merely an extension of who she is; artsy, fun, beautiful with style as rare as a unicorn.
 
 
I look forward to watching Studio Mucci flourish. She's even got me thinking of mimicking her uber creative yarn braids.  What can I say, there is nothing not to love about this woman. You don't have to take my word for it.  Check out Studio Mucci's IG account as well as her crafty business on Etsy. You won't be disappointed. 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: