Mi Casa es Ready for Christmas

Yes I made my own wreath


We're ten days away from "the  most wonderful time of the year" and I'm ready. My shopping is 80% complete. In still not sure about what to get a few family members. But I'm sure I'll find something. As I've said before this is the first holiday season since I've been back in the states. This year I'll be hosting Christmas at my home for a group of eight or nine. And guess what? I still don't have a table. Aaaaahhhh!! Well see how my father and nana feel about me not having a formal table. Normally I just rent a table for special events but I have yet to do that this year. We'll how this week progresses, maybe I will maybe I won't. Other than that I think I've decorated my home pretty nicely. 

Decorations:





Menu:

  • Daddy's famous southern seafood stew
  •  Jalapeño cornbread
  • Sweet potato pie
  • Rum spiked eggnog 
I can't wait for my father to get here. Yes I miss him but I miss his stew more, shallow but I'm OK with that. Plus I'm going to be sure to make my fridge look as bare as possible. I mean I may as well get some free groceries. Let's not act like I'm the only 30 year old that likes free food. 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: