Ti's The Season

 Hey there! Well I guess we can officially say that the holiday season is here. And I've never been happier about it. It's been quite a long time since I've been excited about the holiday season. Due to personal  reasons,  they have always been foreshadowed by previous life events. However, this year I'm so amped about spending time with family, a brand new year, as well as my up coming birthday in January.

Family:

I spent this past weekend with my grandmother in Savannah. I had dinner with family of course and did a little shopping but the time spent with family was by far my favorite. Seeing my older and younger cousins was great. Finally, I was able to spend time with my older cousins since I was always too young to hang. My spirits were so high because of the good times I rarely had time for pictures. Although I did manage to get in a few.

 The one thing that was truly needed was time alone with my grandmother. I can't remember the last time it was only us two in the house alone. I listened to he reminisce about times past. Learning about her childhood, first love and other life lessons was awesome. Our talks were the best, I'm so glad I had the bright I idea to record our sessions. I will always have those stories.

Fun:

Savannah streets are always littered with tourist. Since it's my second home, I've never really  done the tourist thing. With its weeping moss, cobble stone streets, and distinct southern history, I decided to take a walk down River Street. There I ran into some awesome singers belting out tunes like My Girl and Just my Imagination. A little ways down I walked into my favorite childhood candy store Savannah's Candy Kitchen. I loved it when my mother would take me there. Of course the free praline is always a good reason to go. And the weather was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better Saturday.  Looking forward to Christmas time.


Photos:

Touring River Street.


Visiting family. Their so cute!


Playing in grandma's jewelry











Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: