Designed by Brei: Pink is the New Black





Pink has just never been one of my favorite colors. Growing up my maternal aunt always (and still does) tried to convince me to wear the ultimate girliest colors: pink, fuchsia, pink. You get the picture. It just wasn't me or so I thought. These days it's becoming a staple in my wardrobe. I have more than I can count. Last week I decided that I would design a few pieces for me o wear to Full Figured Fashion Week and CURVYcon. This linen fabric had been in y stash for a while so I decided to just it off.



This florescent pink two piece was completed in two days. I love the loose fit of the fabric around the bust and waist. It's perfect for the Kurvy Kutie who wants to show a little skin but leave some for the imagination.








Outfit Notes: Top is a high low. It has a slight dip in the back. Material: Linen Size:2X
Shoes: Target. Lips bag: Dr. Jay's.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: