Full Figured Fashion Week: Curves at Sea All White Cruise



One of the most anticipated events of Full Figured Fashion week is the all white Curves at Sea cruise. This particular event had been sold out for weeks. But guess who woke up the day of purchased her ticket through +PayPal, hopped in a taxi and headed to Ashley Stewart on 125st in +Harlem NYC  to find a white ensemble? You guessed it, me. For weeks I was undecided about attending this event. I'll NEVER make that mistake again. I was one of the lucky ones. So many of us were looking for last minute tickets. A few days prior to the cruise there was a post on +Facebook with 10 additional tickets. Apparently not many people saw the post because everyday I checked, there were still tickets available. So at the very last minute I grabbed one. I'm so glad I decided to come and as long as I attend Full Figured Fashion Week this is one event I wont ever question.

Top: Ashley Stewart, Pants: Dr. Jay, Clutch: Dr. Jay, Accessories: Ashley Stewart, Shoes: Target



Full Figured Fashion Week is the Oscars of the Plus Size industry. Every year Gwendolyn DeVoe, creates a bigger and better week. Last year we thought she was retiring but just like that, BAM! She's back and hasn't missed a beat. The pure fabulousness aboard the Hornblower Infinity Yacht was everything! The music, ambiance, the amazing views on the Hudson River, and of course the beautiful sea of white ensembles floating on deck, I couldn't have asked for more. Ms. DeVoe clearly out did herself. And to top it off, one of FFFWeek sponsors; Ashley Stewart, presented a fashion show from their 2015 white collection. And to think I was going to skip this event.

Below are a few photos from the event.


 
 





 
 
 
And might I add that Ms. Marie Denee Of TCF and I were almost twins!

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: