10 On Trend Websites for the Budgeting Millennial







Staying on trend can get a little costly for anyone. Because size acceptance is "fairly" new, there aren't a conglomerate of company's that cater to my millennial plus size ladies. Now I don't claim to be an advocate for all curvy women but I know this is an untapped area. We've all heard of "the fat tax". If you're unaware of the term, here's the breakdown:
1. Be + Size
2. Shop trendy straight size stores
3. Pay $3 to $10 more for the same plus size garment in a larger size
For that senior in high school or college, paying astronomical prices for cute clothing is often out of the question. I recall my years during undergrad and wanting to be as trendy as my smaller peers. Although I made it work, I had to be very resourceful. While today's millennial loves to shop, she isn't rushing out to the mall to pick up the latest looks. Simply because they aren't there.



Online shopping is the holy grail for the busy girl on the go. And there is no need to break the bank.

Check out these
10 On Trend Websites for the Plus and Straight Size Millennial


 
 

 
 
 
 






 

 
 

 
 
 
Other trendy but reasonably priced stores to include on your next online shopping excursion are:
*The Limited * Charlotte Russe * Target * Ross * Torrid * Banana Republic * Amazon * BeBe * Macy's * Overstock
 
Do you have any other go to brands or stores? 


Photos used in this article are not the property of Kurvy Etiquette.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: