Kardashian Kurves



This past weekend I visited Florida and wore a multicolored dress for a night out in West Palm Beach. I must say, I had a great time in Florida. As usual the sun loves this ebony skin and I have no complaints. My gal pal and I spent the evening catching up and reminiscing on old times while living in Korea. Did I mention the dance floor? Packed and full of "potential". Ladies if you're ever going through a dry spell, West Palm will definitely cure that. I'm just saying



 
 
Ladies, I'm a firm believer in not saving clothing for special outings. Like many women I used to save outfits for date night or a concert but I no longer adhere to this. If I waited for every event, date, or the perfect weather I might never get to wear some of my favorites. It could be a regular sunny day in July and I might feel like wearing sequins. No holidays or planned events in sight, rest assure that I will be rocking sequins that day. That's what happened with this particular dress. I was waiting on the perfect outing. It never presented itself. So, for one year and some change it collected dust in my closet. What a waste!







Outfit notes.
Dress: Kardashian Kurves; Purchased at Macy's department store. Runs about a size smaller. I haven't seen anything new from the reality show queen, however you can find a few and do mean a few dresses here.
Shoes: Juicy Couture wedge; Size 9

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: