Jingle Bell ...Work


Christmas has never been a favorite holiday of mine, but I must admit the older I get, the more I enjoy this time of year. A time when families come together, children are on their best behavior, and Luther, Mariah, and Celine can be heard in every department store, belting out their rendition of "A Merry Little Christmas". Who doesn't enjoy the festive green and red decorations sprawled around town? I for one, am drawn to anything sparkly. Last night I survived my first work affiliated holiday party! Well, it wasn't my first but it was my first here in the states. I feel so grown up. Our night began with games and even a Single Ladies tribute by the men on staff. Like any other party, it wouldn't be complete without *spirits*. I'm sure you can imagine what transpired afterwards. Dinning took place at  the Atlanta Fish Market. Let me tell you, the food was divine. I savored every bit of my king crab, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans.

Unfortunately while other teachers are out of town or welcoming family, I'll be at work. Yup, you read that correctly. The international company I work for is a year round program and I have to teach everyday this week except for Christmas day. Although I would love to be relaxing with my father while he's in town I remember the wise words of Brenda (my mother).
Be grateful of all that you have. Someone somewhere in the world wishes they had your blessings.
     Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.
I loved her sweater; Forever21

 
Again with a student who gifted me a lovely scarf from Indonisia.

Highlight of my night: EF Fashionista. I make teaching look good.

One of my faves
Our wonderful campus RA's
Us


Awesome student who gifted me some peanut butter brownies.



Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: