Festive Leg Wear

It's the first day of winter and I'm feeling a little frisky. And what better way to celebrate my woman hood than to slip on some sexy undergarments, let my hair down, and enjoy a glass of chilled eggnog. Within the last two months I've stocked my boudoir with colorful, sparkly, sexy winter tights. They are a great accessory to any dress or skirt, especially during this holiday season. Fun flirty colors such as mustard yellow, deep purples, and yes, even argile inspired patterns? However, my favorite thus far for winter 2013 are my semi sheer  black Just My Size tights. Every time I wear them I feel sexy and uber feminine. Now according to mama's etiquette rules my skirts should pass my knees. In her book that's how a lady should look while wearing a pair of sheer stockings or tights. Well, of course we do things a little different at KURVY Etiquette. Forget your mothers rules....well, some of them. Throw those awesome prints on your beautiful curvaceous legs and slide on that mini. Tis the season for office parties and family get together. The perfect tights will definitely turn heads when you walk in the room.

Brei's Winter Picks










Asos Curve


Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: