An International Affair

This entire ensemble is from Macy. They are 3 separate pieces. The clutch is from Target. 

I pride myself on not only being stylish and motivating but also on my global swag. Many of you who have followed me for some time know that I've traveled quite a bit. And naturally I've picked up a few international buddies along the way. Well it's been almost 2 years since relocating back to the US. While home, it has been a mission of mine to remain connected with the international community. For almost 2 years I've been working with one of the largest International schools world wide. My students have kept me in the know. I'm breast on the disarray within Jordan and Venezuela, the ferry incident in S. Korea. I'm also in tune with the latest fashion trends on a global scale. As you can tell I truly love what I do. With that being said I am especially honored to be apart of their immersion into American culture.

From: Venezuela and Saudi Arabia




































Although most of my students are older than high school aged students, us teachers still thought it would be grand to host an International soiree; similar to prom. It was definitely a night to remember. They danced to loud club music, were entertained by local budding Atlanta artist, ate finger food and enjoyed a night of dancing under the stars in a school gym. I believe they got the ultimate high school experience. And definitely felt good to go back to prom. Still no date this time around but oh well. What's a girl to do?


From: Venezuela

From: Venezuela

Fellow educator

From: Venezuela

From: Spain


From: Gabon, Africa

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: