Where to Shop - Women's Extended Shoes Sizes


Quite often I tease one of my bff's about her shoe size. I believe her size ranges between a 12 or 13. However, it not ht have changed since giving birth to my beautiful niece. Some times she laughs and other times she just gives me that "look heffa" side eye. The truth is purchasing women's shoes in larger sizes can be a challenge for her and for many other women. What's a girl with larger feet to do while living in a petite world? Like many full figured women she has to go above and beyond. Well I hope the suggested companies take away some of the stress when shopping for flats or trendy platform styles. Each company has designers that specialize in extended sizes, ranging from 11 to size 15. 



Nordstrom.com


Barefoot Tess

Snaz 75

Last but certainly not is is a wonderful company that allows women to custom design their own shoes. Of course they also offer extended sizes. One of the cool things about them is the design feature. Before you place an order you're allowed to play around with designs, colors as well as textures. I'll definitely be giving you guys a follow-up blog because I intend to order a pair or three for myself. Shoes for Prey are definitely setting themselves apart from the rest. Everyone knows that sometimes department store miss the mark and the shoe you need just isn't anywhere to be found. How awesome would it be design your own shoe and have it delivered to your door step in a matter of days? Try them out at www.Shoesforprey.com

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments: